Friday, December 8, 2006

Financial Pragmatist a.k.a. Libby Mihalka

In the blogging world it is important to pick a fun and witty name for your blog. The Financial Pragmatist is not exactly the most electrifying name out there. However, I love the name because it captures the essence of what I hope to accomplish. This blog will be a straightforward, articulate, non-biased resource for those seeking financial and investment information and advice. I have had my own practice now for over 10 years. I have also been in the financial industry for over twenty. My goal is to distill some of this knowledge into digestible chunks and feed them to you on a continual basis. I will try never to waste your time or insult your intelligence. In fact, I hope to challenge you.

Another purpose of this blog is to provide a supplementary place that my clients can go and read my current investment ideas, new financial planning strategies and tax changes. My quarterly newsletter has gotten too long. (My previous quarter’s newsletters can be viewed at http://www.altamontwealth.com/ .) Eight pages is a lot to absorb at one time. My goal is to post my ideas here and then try to only put a condensed version in my newsletters.

Enjoy the blog!
Libby Mihalka
The Financial Pragmatist

No comments: