Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Mutual Fund Research Web Site

As part of my job I read a lot. Over the next few months, I’ll share some of my favorite spots to peruse on a regular basis.

Here is one of my favorite free websites about mutual funds.

http://www.fundalarm.com/

Roy Weitz does an entertaining job of exposing the greed, arrogance and misdeeds (and sometimes just stupidity) in the mutual fund world. I always skim his monthly highlights and then check out the manager changes. He posts his comments the first day of every month. I also skim the message board periodically. It is usually worth reading anything posted by Ted.

Roy doesn’t get paid for running this website, so if you like it and start using it regularly, send him a donation.

Libby Mihalka
The Financial Pragmatist

No comments: